Friday 25 May 2012

Something a bit more kiwi

I've been exploring the Ministry of Education website. This is what I found when I searched Occupational Therapy:

http://search.minedu.govt.nz/search?q=occupational+therapy&client=minedu_frontend&output=xml_no_dtd&site=minedu&proxystylesheet=minedu_frontend&sourcehostname=www.minedu.govt.nz&getfields=NZGLS%252Edescription

The first PDF file is interesting from the perspective of a student training. Deana's account is encouraging, I want to meet her. Maybe I will look at doing a placement in Blenheim????

A lot of the other sites are for potential jobs (benefits, pay, etc) or directed at the parents (what therapy is needed, how to get it, etc), I think that there may be better websites associated with MoE, although they are available only to teachers???? I may hit my mum up for access.

No comments:

Post a Comment