Friday 25 May 2012

Look Look Look!!!!

Mayer-Johnson




Oh my... I found this site which has iPad aps. Even Demostrations, not that I can link it... But I want to. Look down, down at the bottom of this link..... It is totally wicked!!!!
http://www.mayer-johnson.com/apps
Shop by Category
  • Assessments
  • Assistive Technology
  • Autism/Asperger
  • Behavior Management
  • Boardmaker Family
  • Classroom Resources
  • Cognitive Skills
  • Communication Accessories
  • Conditions
  • Early Skills
  • English Language Learners
  • Gifts & Gear
  • Language
  • Life Skills
  • PCS Apps
  • PCS Symbols and Photos
  • School Curriculum
  • Sign Language
  • Therapy Tools
  • Title I Suggested
  • Best-Sellers
  • New
  • Sale

  • Yes that's right!!! Shop by Category... the busy OT (Students) dream!!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment