Tuesday 4 September 2012

In the hub, when I should be sleeping!

Heya, I'm not very with it, but I thought I would share a little piece of excellent news.... I'm in the hub with two of my school friends, and I was attempting to create a poster for one of my classes... (what does Italian cooking, Vietanamese cooking, Sign Language (NZ) and Chinese Calligraphy has to do with each other?) Ok, so after writing them down like that, I guess I could incorporate a map highlighting the different countries?
Back to my good news, I spent all afternoon practicing my Calligraphy, and was having a hard time sticking to the rules... so when I began this poster, I thought about rules and procedure... each has the basic, or the building blocks, so I went looking for a picture showing the process (or stroke order for those who follow my blog).... and voila!!!!



I'm excited to keep going now....

http://www.archchinese.com/



http://blog.roodo.com/betterchinese/archives/3013301.html

No comments:

Post a Comment